Monday, May 04, 2009

last BCP...

today I took my LAST BCP. Maybe forever. Hopefully forever.

I've given myself 3 injections. The first one felt like I had never really stopped except for feeling clumsy holding the bottle + tapping air bubbles. By the second one, it was old hat.

I wish the PIO was that easy...

It's starting to feel a little more real... but only a little. I'm sure once I start feeling my ovaries grow with the gonal-f the reality will set in. Oh and of course the lovely ultrasounds too. Those will make it real... and the 6hr round trip to the clinic... that should really make it feel real.

I'm very very very much looking forward to mid june. and positive results.

happy happy thoughts. Hope is alive in our home & lives right now. happy happy thoughts.

3 Comments:

Blogger Lut C. said...

hehe, glad you're looking forward to all the fun and games. ;-)

Best of luck!

May 05, 2009 5:22 PM  
Blogger Megan said...

Yeah on no more BCP. I quit a couple days ago...just waiting for my period!!!

Way to go!

May 14, 2009 8:29 PM  
Blogger Peaches said...

So glad to hear you are excited about your shots and goodbye to BCPs!! Wishing you a hopefilled and very positive cycle!

May 15, 2009 10:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home