Saturday, November 29, 2008

9dp5dt - Morning Sickness?

Seems absurd -- but seriously -- I have something that resembles morning sickness. makes no sense -- isn't it way too eary?!

I haven't tested yet -- TOMORROW MORNING. Day before beta. It's my tradition. (haha as if i can call it that)

My dh would have had me test days and days ago -- but I knew that a neg. even if it was just because it was too early would have hurt. I knew for the sake of HOPE i had to WAIT. Till tomorrow. 10dp5dt -- should be accurate, don't you think?

CRAZY nervous. I NEED that stick to say "pregnant" so bad. sooooo bad.

Going through this cycle with kiddos around is sooooooooooo different. It's been soooooo hard to wait the 10 days -- but at the same time - i'm so dazed and busy -- that it's all a blur. We haven't been patient ONE BIT. AT times I was in tears thinking I would NEVER make it to tomorrow. But at the same time I can't wrap my mind around the fact that 9 days ago I was in the OR having our embryos transfered. Feels like months ago - not 9 days ago. Almost feels like a dream... Exhaustion does WEIRD things to your brain!! Last time around I could "feel" every second that went by......

Oh -- and we're having FUN TIMES playing phone tag between the clinic & the pharmacy -- because.... drum roll please..... I'M REACTING TO THE PROGESTERONE INJECTIONS. ARH. I need to switch to suppositories, 3 times a day. FUN FUN. GIME ME A SHOT ANYDAY over 3x a day suppositories. My sister said "well, it's not worse that say changing a tampon 3 times a day..." Um, yeah - but a) i don't use those and b) you don't change tampons 3x a day for THREE MONTHS STRAIGHT!! NOT really complaining -- bring on a great pregnancy -- but still, I PREFER long needles :) It's going to be AT LEAST a week before my pharmacy can get them -- so tomorrow i might need to check with other pharmacies and shipping and such. My reactions are big blotchy red patches that "grow" and are CRAZY itchy and a little warm. I wanted to "stick it out" since it was just skin reaction -- BUT i'm almost out of space for injections because it's covering THAT much space... on ONE SIDE. How weird is that??? one side doesn't react. WEIRD WEIRD WEIRD!!!

9dp5dt -- and CRAZY nervous. CRAZY.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home