Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Day ONE of a LONG journey...

Today is day one. I just took my very first BCP for this long process...

When I went through IVF the first time around, it was all consuming - and it was ok. It's all I needed to do. I focused everything on the process/cycle. everything.

This time, I have two toddlers and i'm terrified of missing something important. Like a pill or a shot or something.

I'm 17 days away from my first shot. and my 30th birthday.

Spring has been very good to my soul. thank goodness. Waiting till spring was brillant.

Last week we went to get most of my drugs at the clinic. 6 hr round trip - just for drugs - because locally they told me they could get some, but not all. The week before that we went to the clinic after being assured the pharmacy was opened every day by the receptionist. Except Wednesday. We drove ALL that way - with 2 kiddos -- to find out I couldn't get the drugs. I could have -- had I driven to their "sister" location or whatever they call it -- but...... the kids would never have let us manage that. It would have been disaterous. Instead we went to the biodome and had a nice family afternoon.

Neves are setting in very very very well.

In about 7 weeks I should be sharing happy news here. Stay tuned for a crazy rollercoster ;)

1 Comments:

Blogger Lut C. said...

Glad to hear you're feeling up to the challenge. Good luck!

April 14, 2009 3:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home