Tuesday, August 02, 2005

I have a cold.

And I had to stay home today. That SUCKS. i'm not supposed to use my sick days for ANYTHING at this point - I'm going to need them for the process about to start... but yet there's NO way I could have gone to work today.

:(

I have loads of photography work to catch up on - but I'm too sick. THIS SUCKS. I hate feeling behind.

The positive though - is the the photographs i have to edit are of 3 wonderful sessions that had incredible subjects... that helps ;)


Other than that - my dh and I have been playing telephone tag between clinics & hospitals - it's quite annoying. When we left our appointment with my family dr. last week she said "the receptionist will set up the appointments for you" we get there - the receptionsist says "no, you just call to set them up" i was like "are you sure? michelle JUST said (after checking) that you guys would do it?" she says "no - you call yourself." FINE. Took her 10 minutes to find the number... I call - WRONG number. it was the number for the clinic - if i was a patient there. I'm NOT a patient there - i can't even be a patient there, wrong province. Anyways - now i'm not even sure I made the appointment at the right place. I've already done ONE ultrasound in Gat. that turned out to be useless because they didn't do it right, even after the dr. called to make sure that they did do the test she needed. So this is take 2... AND i'm not sure it's the right place. SUCKS.

My dh is currently going through the same kind of run around. AAAARHH.


Why can't any of this be STRAIGHT FORWARD?


I'm also waiting on the fertility clinic to call back for MY appointment... I'm just keeping my fingers crossed that all our testing/preliminary appointments cound be completed by the end of Sept. and hoping we could start our first IVF cycle at mid October.

BUT we're waiting on the genetic testing also - and i have no idea how long that could take.



I don't like being in the "system" like this :(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home