Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Uterus full of rocks.

At least that's how it feels.

Taking care of 2 somewhat cranky toddlers while doing gonal-f injections is not a walk in the park. I'm NOT complaining -- I'm sorry if anybody reads this thinks I'm rude for even mentioning this while doing IF treatments.

It's just hard. Today I'm heading to my parents for the day -- just to not be "on" for hours on end.... tomorrow I have a date with a friend & her kiddos - at their home - doing nothing. Planning for nothingness. Brillant.

Yesterday - I realized that I might be short of Gonal-F for thursday's shot. I shouldn't be -- but it's really looking like I might. I called the clinic (and actually got a LIVE person answer! wow!!) and the nurse said not to worry -- to take what is left and it would be ok. Sounds good. I really wanted to avoid a 6hr round trip to Montreal on THURSDAY when we have to go on Friday. and most likely on Sat. and Sun. and Mon. well, I don't know exactly which days - but most likely many days in a row for monitoring.... then my dh's extraction is the day before mine this time around, so that's an extra trip.

the stress of possibly being out of drugs made me freak out yesterday :( today is slightly better.

I have this constant feeling like i'm on a rollercoaster -- litterally. You know the feeling when you drive over a hill fast? or down a hill on a rollercoaster and your heart seems to jump? It's like that, almost all the time. Not painful -- but weird.

The feeling that somebody sat on my chest was back this morning again -- at the same time it was there yesterday, around 9:30am. and it's on and off right now. weird.

happy happy happy thoughts.

2 Comments:

Blogger Megan said...

Hope you start feeling better. I'm glad you got your medications worked out! Good luck.

May 19, 2009 9:05 PM  
Blogger Lut C. said...

Don't worry, I have one toddler and I found doing ART more challenging than before.
On your blog, you should feel free to say that, IMHO.

Good to hear things are moving along in there.

May 21, 2009 2:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home