Sunday, May 31, 2009

1dp3dt

My transfer was yesterday morning...

we transfered 2 'perfect' embryos -- and now we have everything crossed and praying more than I've ever prayed in my life that they stick.

I want to come back with details of the last few days -- at the very least to have a record for myself.

In quick terms it's been HELL. i've been in way more pain than the first time around, nauseated/vomiting like crazy, 3 hr drives where i've wanted to die...

All of it is making me have feelings of 'if this doesn't work i'll be MAD' and that annoys me. it's now how I should be thinking -- but having a hard time calling on my logical brain to calm me.

happy happy happy happy +++ thoughts.
they'll stick, right?

7 Comments:

Blogger Gabby said...

YES! they will stick! you will get pregnant! think happy thoughts!

I know this wait will be tough on you - especially with the symptoms you are having.. hang in there.. and keep thinking those positive thoughts!

May 31, 2009 10:54 PM  
Blogger EEMiles said...

Crossing my crossables!!! Keep you chin up!!

June 01, 2009 12:45 PM  
Blogger Lut C. said...

Sorry to hear it's been tough these past days.

I was mad when our attempt failed. I reserve the right to be mad. :-)

Fingers crossed you won't have any reason to be!

June 01, 2009 1:55 PM  
Blogger Megan said...

congrats on the transfer. thinking of you!

June 01, 2009 9:11 PM  
Blogger babydust81 said...

Thanks for leaving a comment at my site. Appreciate it.

I am crossing my fingers and toes for you. May you get the BFP you have been seeking.

I am sorry about the bad side effects though. Hope it gets better for you soon.

June 03, 2009 12:29 AM  
Blogger Chastity said...

Oh my gosh...I just caught up with your blog! I had no idea you were doing this right now! We had to do another fresh cycle as well since I had one chemical pregnancy after FET and another canceled FET (maybe you know this already if you read my private blog...I honestly can't recall who does and who doesn't). So, I've been there...good luck!!!!

June 03, 2009 11:16 AM  
Anonymous sassy said...

Wishing you sticky uterine vibes!

June 04, 2009 7:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home