Thursday, May 21, 2009

Nerves are almost unbearable.

I have so many emotions & side effects running through me right now -- I can't describe most of them :(

My husband last night said "i want another baby but i don't want to do this" which he clarified ment "i don't want to have to do this - but WE don't have a choice..." I told him that the previous comment was kind of like a groom telling a bride as they're about to walk down the aisle that he doesn't want to.

His nerves seem to translate to anger of sorts. He seems mad that we're doing this -- instead of mad that we have to. It's hard. It's hard on everybody.

There's a high chance that we're looking at 6hr round trips to the clinic DAILY between tomorrow and tuesday. OMG. I'm starting to think I should pack up the kids and drop them off at my parents instead of having my mom come stay here (especially since the bugs are so bad they'll be housebound)

I think I will get some kind of relief tomorrow after my first scan at the clinic (not a satelite dr.) and having an egg count and sitting down with the nurses and talking. I think this will help a lot -- and I really hope it helps my dh too. It usually does. He's usually "ready to go" after we go to the clinic and i've got reservations/stresses -- it's like talking medical stuff actually pumps him up. I'm worried that he's so deflated though that it might not really do the trick this time.

omg.

also -- i've been wondering on and off if what i'm feeling from the gonal-f is normal or if it's too much -- but i keep holding on to the fact that I haven't bloated visually -- my pants still fit -- so I doubt i'm overstimulating... but i do wonder at times why my days are so difficult... I can only walk so much before it hurts and such. My u/s is soon -- i'll have answers then...

it's so different this time. soooo soo different. yet it's exactly the same. weird.

happy thoughts. happy thoughts. happy thoughts.

2 Comments:

Blogger Megan said...

I have an us tomorrow and the same overstim concerns. I hope it goes well for both of us.

May 21, 2009 9:29 PM  
Blogger Gabby said...

just found your blog through another - don't feel bad at all at your comments about the gonal-F! it is VERY hard what you are going through and it's okay to acknowledge that!

Hang in there - I'm glad you have your old blog to refer to..

I don't know much about ohss, but i was deathly afraid of it, too. Drank water, elctrolytes, and protein constantly and weighted myself every single morning. I think all was okay for me, and I hope the same for you - sure is nerve-wracking!

I really hope

May 26, 2009 4:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home