Friday, August 05, 2005

Tests in 2 weeks - dh.

We've decided to go spend a night in Mtrl - my dh has tests the next day (the 23rd) we were trying to cram more in, but it didn't work out...

At least this way we get some out of the way...

Also means that we can get a follow-up sooner rather than later - which is ALWAYS a good thing!

We haven't heard back about the genetic testing (from neither hospitals in Ottawa nor Mtrl) so we're waiting.

I HATE that part. If at least I knew i had to wait say three months - but we had something scheduled... I just can't stand the 'lets hope they call soon...'

Now I'm thinking it will be Feb before we even start IVF... that's just out of a hat - but i bet you it's not very far from what our reality will be.

I WANT A BABY NOW.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home