Thursday, November 24, 2005

What goes up must come down

Such is the life of an emotional rollercoster.

I left work early yesterday - I had to. I couldn't stop crying. Over nothing really - I was just frustrated, the accumulation of everything seems to have taken a toll on me.

I stayed home today. I need to get back on top. I think i'll be ok after today...

We have an appointment next wednesday in Mtrl... we'll get our "schedule". I'm also going to be starting the pill by next week (hopefully - lets pray my cycle doesn't go out of wack again!) It's starting to feel real, and i'm started to feel scared. I keep having these mini panick attacks, thinking "what if it doesn't work?" IT HAS TO WORK. But i guess the pain of it not working for 2 years yet just accumulates and it plays on my emotions...

I hope there's no snow next wednesday. It's the beginning of crappy driving - why couldn't we get pg last summer??? :(

back to doing nothing...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home