Tuesday, November 18, 2008

CD14: Anxiety Attacks?

Today I had mini panic attacks all day from nerves. I am SO scared of the embryologist's call on Thursday. TERRIFIED. It can't be normal!?
I can't remember being THIS nervous last time....

I feel like I have WAY too much riding on this.

On sat. i started a drug for four days. Today I took the last one. I think that's what triggered it all this morning, when I saw the bottle had ONE lonely pill in it. ALREADY?! The transfer is in TWO days?!

Tomorrow I had a day planned with friends & their kids - but both had to cancel. On one hand I can't help but feel like this is a sign of bad things. On the other hand -- I wanted to do a photoshoot with my kiddos -- and now it's like i've been given the extra time to do that before the transfer. Maybe that's a sign of good?

Can you tell i'm a nervous reck?!

2 Comments:

Blogger mrsmegalina said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

November 20, 2008 8:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ILL BE THINKING ABOUT YOU!!!!!!!! good luck lady. (tapshoe)

November 20, 2008 8:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home