Thursday, November 13, 2008

CD 9 - still freaking out

So today is CD9. Tomorrow is my fist scan at McGill -- and I'm still freaking out. Hopefully I'll feel slightly more relaxed after tomorrow -- but who knows really.

We had to tell my dh's mom because we need childcare. My dh was 100% sre she'd say "are you sure?" and sure enough, she did ask. I find it out of line, personally. If we were blessed like MOST people -- we'd be having sex to procreate. AND........ you better believe we wouldn't be running it by his mom.

I have next to no side effects from the Estrace -- and I almost wish I did -- it would be an easier reminder to take it 3 times a day! I have been taking it -- but somedays I'm an hr or so late! I have one of those fancy 7 days a week pill box -- between the six estrace + the folic acid i'm taking -- just to make sure i don't forget any doses....

This morning I managed to reschedule my 9am apt for 10:15. THANK GOODNESS. We would have had to leave at 5:30 and prayed we made it in time for the 9am apt. Now, we'll be ok. thank goodness!!

1 Comments:

Blogger The Cawoods said...

I just found your blog. I am so excited to have hope after reading it. My dh and I just had our 1st IUI... pointless in my opnion. Numbers were terrible. I think I have a MIL like you. Mine told us that if we had our IUI this month it would interfere with her family beach trip b/c the baby would be due this summer. Are you kidding me! I hope everything works perfectly for you. Your twins are adorable!

November 13, 2008 7:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home