Saturday, November 08, 2008

CD 4 - On Estrace....

So i'm on day 3 of estrace now.
I think I bloated overnight the first night -- I pulled on my jeans that I pull on EVERY morning while getting out of bed.... and they were crazy tight?! weird. it hasn't gotten worse -- thank goodness, cause I was thinking I'd look about 4 months pregnant by the tranfer date - if it kept going at that rate!

I was also lightheaded the first day -- but it didn't seem to keep going... granted, my first day I had to take all 6mg in a span of 6 hours -- instead of a full day (between 5pm and 11pm vs morning, noon and night)

And i've got a weird pain on my stomach -- like if ONE of my hundred stretch marks hurts all of a sudden or something. weird.

And today my boobs hurt -- although closer to under my arm than my actual boobs. Odd, but still I think it's the hormones.

The pills are purple which seemed to me that it was a reminder to call my best friend and let her know about all this (it's her favorite colour by far and away!) but I haven't done it. I am holding out hope that I just might be able to surprise people with the news of a pregnancy like NORMAL people do!! WOW -- I might get to feel NORMAL??

Although of course the part that scares me is telling them that it DIDN'T work (but it will, so i wont have to go through that ;) ) and that we no longer have any embryos on ice. OMG.

Yes, still terrified. Hopeful -- very very hopeful -- but still terrified. I'm greateful that the feelings of hope I did feel in 2006 have returned. It's not JUST fear!

And... to the person who commented on my last post, thank you :) and you can reach me here: dianewinnifred@yahoo.ca Hope to hear from you!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

THANK YOU!!! I sent you an email last night:) cant wait to hear from you!

November 10, 2008 8:16 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I couldn't believe it when I saw your blog was updated on bloglines. Excited for you for your cycle. I hope it all goes well. //Nina

November 10, 2008 3:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home