Saturday, June 06, 2009

7dp3dt

I think? I forget how to count -- but i think that's right. My 3dt was one week ago today.

I'm freaking out. Today I had a complete meltdown. I cannot function with this much stress. I had an axiety attack (or something like it) this morning and about 2 hours later I started cramping... nice... I NEED TO LEARN HOW TO RELAX DAMN IT.

It hasn't been "like THIS" the whole time -- this morning I woke up with just a feeling of "ok, enough is enough."

To think I have four full days before I POAS. arh.

Oh -- and I made a rookie mistake a few days ago... I googled something like "2ww and severe pain" (cause i was havind weird pains) AND.... didn't put IVF in the search. I get results from you guessed it.... women who have been TTC for.... um.... a month or two. I hadn't seen anything of that nature in YEARS!! (cause i'm usually vigilant about what i search for!) It didn't actually bug me much but I closed the browser quickly in any case.

How I'll make it until Thursday morning to test is beyond me. I'd test sooner if I knew it would be positive just to put me out of this misery -- but I KNOW that the results on thursday will at the very least be accurate. So I should wait till then. A false negative would kill me as much as a real neg. i think.

Can you say... stressed??? omg.

2 Comments:

Blogger Larisa said...

The wait is horrible.

I'm here because you commented on my blog recently. If you are following my blog, and would like to continue doing so, please click over and email me.

June 07, 2009 3:51 PM  
Blogger Lut C. said...

Sorry you're so stressed. Telling yourself to relax doesn't help, does it? ;-)

Happy waiting. :-)

June 07, 2009 4:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home