Monday, August 15, 2005

The calm before MY storm.

I'm officially on semi-holidays.

Saturday I shot my last photo session until OCTOBER. I NEEDED a break for my sanity. I'm only on semi holidays because I still have proofing to do and orders to fill - but I *should* manage a few weeks of NOTHINGness in September....

I LOVE being a photographer... but this ordeal in my life needs to be treated as an ordeal... I NEED to take the time to enjoy life as it is before it gets MUCH crazier. Going through infertility treatment will NOT be a walk in the park, an managing to get myself in a good mental place BEFORE hand is probably the best thing I could do.

So - the next six weeks are FOR ME and my husband. They're for FAMILY & FRIENDS. They're so that I can FINALLY enjoy life as it is ment to be. I'm not "supposed" to work WAY TOO MANY hours in a week... I would like to go to work and come home to just "be".

I've gone from being a full time student to a full time job. Months later I started taking 2 to 3 photography classes at night. I LOVE learning & taking classes - it makes me SO HAPPY... but I went from THAT to diving into my part time business, which I also love. BUT combined, it has ment very little down time. Every day I find I'm looking more and more like my father who CANNOT sit still. I work hard to have a good life - but I WANT TO ENJOY IT. I don't want to wake up and realize that i missed it...


This is the calm before MY storm.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home