Monday, August 08, 2005

Too much to do, too little time.

Today has been a crappy day. Usually mondays are FULLY dedicated to my photography - i live for my mondays - i LOVE having hours on end to dedicate ONLY to that. Hours that are normally incredibly productive.

NOT TODAY.

I'm running around in circles, can't seem to catch up at all. I'm not sure what it is - i just seem down. My cold is back it seems - just enough not to be able to work hard... and it's hard work i need to be doing right now.

I keep reminding myself that i only have ONE more session until a long break - but then again, i still have orders to fill, proofing to do before and during this time....

I had a liver attack too this afternoon - which i KNOW is 100% linked to my stress. It drives me CRAZY to think i can bring those on so easily - but at the same time i can't control them once they're here.

I suggested to my dh we skip the baby and head to NZ till we run out of money... (at least i still have my humour, right?!?)


Oh... and it's REALLY hot again. Why can't we have normal summer weather?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home