Friday, March 10, 2006

Positive BETA.

I'm pregnant. COMPLETELY. 100%. FOR REAL.

and i'm completely in denial.

My BETA at 13dp3dt was 314. When "my" nurse told me - she was soo excited... and my reaction was more a sigh of relief like "ah phew!" and she said "YOU TESTED!!! cause that's NOT the expression you'd have with good news!" ha!HA!HA!

It's starting to sink in - a little. I'm nauseated in the afternoons and can't keep my eyes open in the evenings... I have cramping in the night though - i always wake up with cramps thinking "AF IS HERE!!" but it's not... and the cramps stay away all day... and "they" say that's normal - but it's not very reasuring!!

Anyways - just had to share. My 6w u/s is in 2 weeks on March 23rd. Maybe, just maybe it'll feel more real then?

8 Comments:

Blogger x said...

OMG, let me be the first one to say CONGRATS!!!! I am so happy for you. That is amazing. It sounds like you are feeling all the effects so it must be true. That's a high beta too, wonder if it's more than one? It is just such great news, enjoy it!

I'll have to move you down to my "two pink lines" section of the blog soon.

March 10, 2006 11:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations, that's wonderful news.

March 10, 2006 2:58 PM  
Blogger Mony said...

Winnie is a WINNER! Oh sweetheart how excitied you must be (even through the denial!) I cannot imagine the delirious joy you must be feeling.
March 23rd is my Wedding Anniversary! A good sign for sure. Congratulations and keep those thrilling updates coming.
Yay!

March 10, 2006 5:15 PM  
Blogger Lut C. said...

Congratulations, that's wonderful news! I hope everything goes smoothly from here on. :-)

March 11, 2006 4:15 PM  
Blogger Mary Ellen and Steve said...

Congratulations! What wonderful news!! I hope that you have a very happy and healthy 9 months!

Mary Ellen

March 12, 2006 11:15 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Congratulations on your pregnancy! My first child was conceived through IVF after ttc for 4 years. Even though she's about to turn 5 I can still vividly remember how surreal everything felt after finding out it had worked and we were pregnant. I was in a daze. A happy daze, sure, but still... I couldn't wrap my mind around it. Congrats, congrats, congrats. I hope it starts sinking in soon and you are feeling blissful.

I keep a blog listing pregnant bloggers and have added you to the list. Please let me know if you'd like to be removed or if I need to change any information. http://thebabyregistry.blogspot.com

Thanks!

March 12, 2006 6:03 PM  
Blogger Liz said...

Congrats...great beta!!!!

Can't wait to hear about your u/s.

March 13, 2006 10:05 AM  
Blogger beagle said...

I'm late with these congrats . . . but I'd like to extend them anyway . . .

CoNgRaTuLaTiOnS!!!!!

April 04, 2006 5:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home