Wednesday, September 27, 2006

33 weeks.

yes, 33 weeks.

In a MAX of 5 weeks, the babies will be here. Obviously it could be sooner. I kind of hope it is - because i would like to avoid being induced if at all possible!! So in like 4 1/2 weeks would be perfect. that would bring me to 37 1/2.

Things are going well - although i'm HUGE and now seriously feeling the effects. Being in bed HURTS - i've just about given up on it... I do sleep quite a bit - i'm impressed - but i get up often. Last night, no joke - i think i got up 8 times. In 7 hrs.

We had an u/s today... everything looks great -- baby A seems stuborn and really hard to wake up - even with baby B kicking... I couldn't help but think "that's JUST like me!!" when i'm not pregnant - i'm DEAD to the world when i sleep!! Shaking me often has no impact on it either. Lets pray baby A is like that when he/she comes out! Oh - and baby A is 4 lbs 11 ozs and baby B is 4:12. OMG. That's like 9 1/2 pounds of baby in me already!! :) I'm glad they're gaining loads though!!

The baby laundry is done. Everything smells like Ivory Snow :) The room is nearly ready... every night seems like we add some little touch - but it's looking great. The art is nearly up as well... I framed a t-shirt that belonged to my dh as a baby and I framed a little knitted vest that my mom's godmom made for me... she died right around the same time i was born :( The framed clothing look GREAT - turned out much better than i was expecting!! I also photographed all of our favorite toys from when we were little (mine and my 3 siblings and my dh's and his sister's) so we'll have a collection of 6 to frame :) i just have to actually frame them now! (i have the frame - but dh has to help - my carpal tunnel is too far gone for me to be able to do it by myself)

I've recovered 1/3 of the glider we got (the seat only) and I NEED to finish the rest ASAP!! (before my hands completely let out!) I've recovered our ottoman in the living room - it was pissing me off!! I finished my diaper bag!! and I still need to finish both slings... I'm spending too much time trying to figure out HOW i want to finish them - so i haven't done them... I've decided (i think! i hate being indecisive like this!!) to skip the zippered pocket and just put accent fabric on it - but with an opening so i can basically fold the sling in... again - NOT SURE!!

This is a photo of me taken last week... @ 32 weeks.


and here are photos of my diaper bag :)




33 weeks 1 day pregnant and today i've been incredible nauseated... nothing has helped :( I just hope it doesn't keep getting worse and worse... this could be as bad as it gets, right? (cause it's pretty bad!) BUT...... it's all worth it :)

4 Comments:

Blogger Chastity said...

You look fantastic! And that diaper bag is so cute. Try to enjoy your last couple weeks of pregnancy. I know that sounds hard, but I actually missed being pregnant after I had Lila.

September 28, 2006 5:50 AM  
Blogger Lut C. said...

Almost there and all prepared. :-)

September 28, 2006 5:49 PM  
Blogger katesun said...

what is going on you have not blogged in a week !!!

October 04, 2006 4:48 PM  
Blogger x said...

I can't see the pictures (cause I'm at work) but I'll be sure to recheck at home. You are so close now - wow. I cannot wait to see those gorgeous babes!

October 05, 2006 12:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home