Tuesday, August 15, 2006

27 weeks.

today's been weird. well, maybe just hormonal. We're having friends over for diner - for the last time before the babies come - since they'll be gone to europe for the next 7 weeks... and i haven't managed to do much :( I did cook the potatoes fro the salad - which i think started my mood... the bag of potatoes SUCKED... (they were mostly rotten but looked good from the outside) other than that i was supposed to head out to get some burgers and stuff for diner (which is weird by itself - we haven't entertained much since IF - but i used to be about sit down home made meals... tonight: burgers and salads... which is FINE - but not very "me") anyways - i didn't want to go out... i FINALLY got dressed (well, i was dressed - but not decent enough to head out) and it started raining (alot!) I've also been dying to nap - i'm totally exhausted... anyways - i just talked to my dh... he said "i'll pick stuff up on the way home..." MUSIC TO MY EARS today! Now i can nap!

other than that i have this horrible pain - almost like chest pain - but i'm not sure if what's causing it - i think it's muscle. it hurts to move much and especially to pick up ANYTHING - but thankfully it doesn't hurt when i breath (when i have pain there it normally hurts to breath) hopefully it'll pass otherwise - i might be having a trip to the er...! great!

i'm one week away from my third trimester. OMG.

Last night I had a dream that our twins were two yrs old... and they were girls. First baby dream I have at all since the day before my very first u/s at 6w2d. that day i had a dream it was twins.

I got an invite to my mini baby shower (family on my dh's side which is tiny!) this morning... i got an invitation because my dh told them that a surprise was NOT an option... mostly because he knew i had to be mentally ready... My "big" shower is in about 3 weeks (long week-end) and that one is fine - it'll all be my family and some of his - but other showers will have people I hardly know... He knows i will feel uncomfortable - so he wanted me to be prepared... does he EVER know me!!

The part about that shower that stresses me the most out at this point is getting a ride with his mom to the shower (which is about an hour away) I've noticed that since i'm pregnant I feel quite uncomfortable with ANYBODY else driving me around other than my dh or myself. It's weird really - maybe it's just my hormones deciding to resurface about my car fears... (too many bad car accidents in my family to feel 100% comfortable in a car)

Oh - and thanks for the comments on the fabrics :) and no, i will not be selling slings... I have a business and I am one of those who typically takes on more than one can handle - and I KNOW I could get carried away with sewing projects - so i SWEAR never to sell any! ha!HA! I do however recommend baby wearing... slings of all price levels are available all over the web :)

27 weeks pregnant, and thinking it might be girls!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home