Wednesday, August 30, 2006

29 weeks.

and hysterical.

(ok, 29 weeks was yesterday)

I went to visit a friend yesterday... took our new (to us) mini van. 04 Sienna.

BACKED INTO A TREE. I caused quite a bit of damage - but that's not the biggest deal - my reaction to it all was. I was hysterical. I CANNOT handle these pregnancy hormones anymore... I had to go from my friends to pick up my dh at work - that's about 45 minutes drive - i cried the whole way... causing some contractions as well :(

I get to my dh's work.... I LOSE IT. I became hysterical - couldn't stop crying - could hardly breathe... all i could say was GET IN AND DRIVE because i didn't want to see anybody I know (we worked together) anyways - i couldn't calm down - i think i really freaked him out... and then... i had contractions that were painful and i couldn't stop :( it took about an hour after we got home for them to relax...

SELF INFLICTED CONTRACTIONS because my hormones sent me over the edge... Moral of the story..... RELAX when something "bad" happens... for the last few weeks my hormones have been SO out of wack - i can't stop crying ALL THE TIME... but i should have been able to control this - at least the major breakdown i had :(

My shower is on saturday - and a) i'm going to be a basket case for sure - i'll most likely cry most of the day... b) we have to take our GOLF vs our mini van... Nobody's seen the van yet - so it would be LOGICAL for us to bring it to show it off?? and....... why would we take our golf that we KNOW wont fit all the gifts when we now have a MINI VAN?? You better believe i'm not sharing this story with everybody - because it's FAR FAR FAR from being funny (i cried from 4pm to about 10pm last night and woke up a few times in the night nearly in tears as well...) if i can EVER laugh about this - it'll be years!!

arh.

29 weeks pregnant - way too hormonal for my own good - and very nauseous...

2 Comments:

Blogger Lut C. said...

You can't blame yourself for the hormones! The car, maybe, though I'd blame that on the hormones. ;-)

Aren't you allowed to cry a little at YOUR shower? It is YOUR party. :-)

August 30, 2006 3:28 PM  
Blogger Liz said...

OH those darling hormones. I'm glad you and the babies are doing well.

August 31, 2006 3:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home