Thursday, October 12, 2006

35 weeks.

well, 35 weeks 2 days. OMG.

my belly is almost always lopsided :) it's kind of funny!
Last friday i felt baby B have hiccups for the first time!
U/S on tuesday... 5.5lbs and 5.8lbs... it was REALLY hard to get measurements for A - he or she is too low - it hurt SO bad for the tech to try to get measurements... but finally she managed (i think) to get somewhat accurate measurements... first time around she said 4.14 lbs... Um... that's 3ozs more than 3 weeks ago... IF that's accurate - SOMETHING IS REALLY WRONG... I was getting annoyed - cause she kept saying that she couldn't get accurate measurements (fine!) but that things are ok... um... the point of these u/s is to figure out if there's a size difference... if there's NOT - then it indicates a PROBLEM. I'm not having these u/s just for fun... so either we manage more accurate measurements... or we get another tech in here (she's the ONE tech at the hospital that we don't really like :( the first time we had her she didn't even know how to capture the measurements for TWINS (as in where to write what)) or get the dr. in here so that we can discuss... but all turned out well, i'm 99% sure!

my nausea is HORRIBLE these days.

ALL my muscles hurt - ok - maybe not ALL - but nearly.

I'm not dialated :( but my cervix is quite short!! I hope my body continues to do the work slowly/painlessly/gradually...!!

Met with our doula again... i'm really happy we went with her.

We have an apt. with my family dr. for the BABIES. Yes, on Nov. 2nd they have their first drs apt. We don't even know for sure that they'll be here by then!! but that's our tentative apt. OMG. How real is it when you have an apt for unborn babies?

I've realized we don't have enough pj's for 0-3 months. I went from feeling quite prepared to really not. Really - we have everything... so we are prepared - a few more pj's will make us REALLY ready... so i'm not sure why i'm freaking out over that.

I also don't have nursing bras. Or nursing pads. They say you should wait till you're 35 weeks to buy a nursing bra. That's now. I'm in too much pain to go shopping. GREAT.

My carpal tunnel is getting worse daily. I'll live.

Yesterday I felt baby A's baby parts a lot - like i could make out either a knee or an elbow and such.... it was awesome.

We've decided not to share with ANYBODY who ends up being baby A and B. We're not sharing who's born first and second. I always thought it was weird for people to refer to twins as "older / younger sibling" kind of thing... and then i met a woman who didn't share with anybody which was born first... :) that's our goal anyways.

On Sat. morning, my SIL took photographs of my dh and I - i'm SO happy we have some!!! Although..... i wish we could have done it earlier... I officially feel like a blob! (and kind of look like one too!) I haven't been skinny in yrs - but i look at photos from not long before i was pregnant and think "damn i looked good!!" and really - i didn't look that good - it's just that i look WAY skinny compared to what i look like now! ha!ha!

35 weeks pregnant... READY for the babies to come -- but would like them to stay inside for another 2 weeks or so! :)

6 Comments:

Blogger Lut C. said...

LOL. 10 pj's = NOT READY
12 pj's = definitely READY

Do they have those nursing bra tupper.ware party things?

October 12, 2006 5:16 PM  
Blogger Chastity said...

They had to induce two weeks early b/c my baby wasn't gaining properly anymore. There was no real explanation as to why, but she just wasn't. She was born at 38 weeks and weighed 5 lbs. 9 oz., and we're really not sure how long she had been lagging in the weight gain. Anyway...I'm not trying to scare you at all; I know that's the last thing you need. I just want you to make sure that whoever is doing these measurements actually knows what they're doing. I shudder to think of what would have happened to Lila if I'd opted against ultrasounds.

Anyway, enough of that. You should try Walmart for the nursing bras. It sounds awful, but I have gotten all of mine there. They are less than ten bucks and they are great! Best bras I've ever owned.

October 13, 2006 11:27 AM  
Blogger YouGuysKnow said...

so exciting!!!!! :) keep posting but don't exacerbate your carpal tunnel.

October 13, 2006 2:06 PM  
Blogger x said...

Wow, you've made it so far. I cannot wait for the pictures of your beautiful babies.

October 13, 2006 5:24 PM  
Blogger beagle said...

You are so very close!

I love that you're using a doula!

October 18, 2006 10:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, I'm 35 weeks as well!!

December 05, 2006 6:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home