Monday, October 09, 2006

HEAVEN!!

This might be WAY too much information for some... sorry in advance...

BUT - my dh just shaved my legs - because there's NO WAY i can do it anymore... and it's like i just won the lottery... I feel so much better!!!

Thank goodness for wonderful husbands!!

I keep thinking that the tradition that says that the woman recieves a gift from her husband after going through labour (because frankly it's hard work!!) in our family needs to be reversed. He's done so much (read: everything!) over the pregnancy and even before when I was having a hard time with IF (at that point i could do lots - but he was doing LOTS more too, cause he's the BEST!)

He doesn't read my blog... but STILL i had to praise him... Can't imagine doing this without him :)

On the pregnancy front - i've decided to NOT attempt more than FIVE hours in bed (which isn't straight anyways - i go pee AT LEAST once an hour!!) and spend the rest of the time on the sofa... hopefully it'll help, although i'm at the point where i'm pretty sure NOTHING will help! And I really didn't think this was possible... but i'm way warmer NOW than i have been all pregnancy... you CANNOT imagine how thankful I am that it's fall :)

Tomorrow.... we get to see the babies again :) I hope all is well...

2 Comments:

Blogger Lut C. said...

(Tongue in cheek) I thought you liked roughing it! Don't unshaven legs go well with that drugfree birth?

It's very sweet of your husband, I think I'd be too embarrassed to ask. :-/

October 10, 2006 2:39 PM  
Blogger Chastity said...

Isn't it great to have a husband that will do sweet things like that? I never asked mine, but I know he would. I'm counting down the days until we see your two little ones!

October 11, 2006 12:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home