Wednesday, October 18, 2006

36 weeks.

OMG. I kind of thought I would have had these babies by now!! I'm hoping for a quick labour maybe next week?

I'm in SOOOOOOO much pain... and it requires me doing NOTHING. Getting out of bed last night (10x) was nearly impossible :( i REALLY hope tonight will be better.

And..... I'M BORED? i don't know why now? it's like all of a sudden i feel very bored... maybe it's cause as limited as i WAS i wasn't doing much - but now i'm doing even less. if that's possible.

I had an apt. today... it went well... I really like the team of OBs I see - and the nurses are all great too... I hope the delivery staff is that great too! I asked about how they go about to induce - and she said that some drs will prefer to monitor very closely (u/s every 2 days) and some will just induce. I'm sitting here wondering what's best? At that point i'll have issues walking (i'm positive!) AND not everything can be caught in those monitoring u/s... AND how good can it be to be exposed to even MORE u/s? I've had SO MANY already - and one every 2 days could add up if the babies are very cozy!! It's hard to know which would be the best decision... BUT I'm going to go into labour on my own - next week - so it wont be an issue, right?

I CANNOT wait to meet the babies!!

Oh - and I might get the opportunity to have a photo session with one of my FAVORITE photographers next summer... my sister will be in nfld - and we plan on going to visit... that would be incredible... but i'll have to start saving now!!!

36w1d and incredibly pregnant... I cannot wait to actually be able to lie down in bed and feel comfortable!!! :) Now i totally understand why women who have had twins say "don't worry about sleeping while pregnant - you'll sleep later..." uh yeah - cause later i'll be ABLE to!!

ANY GUESSES on the sexes??

3 Comments:

Blogger Hopeful Mother said...

I think you have two trouble-making boys! :-)

And I hope they come soon so we can hear about the "fun part!"

Wishing you all the best!

October 18, 2006 6:53 PM  
Blogger Lut C. said...

One of each, and they're fighting already. :-)

October 19, 2006 4:24 PM  
Blogger Chastity said...

I'm guessing they're fraternal due to the IVF...so I'm going to guess two very different looking girls.

October 20, 2006 11:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home