Wednesday, February 28, 2007

200$

the bill for our yearly embryo storage came in the mail this week. it felt a little surreal.



a year ago, we were praying for a bfp... today we have 2 perfect 4 month old babies!


i miss blogging -- and the people!


It's weird... as perfect as life is right now... i keep thinking about having to go through it again... which i know is crazy... i should shut up and appreciate! (i do appreciate my babies!!!) they say that IF stress compares to the stress of cancer -- and i keep thinking that going through IVF again would be like self inflicting that stress... putting it that way makes me feel crazy.

All that to say... I know for SURE that once considered IF - it's ALWAYS there. you live with it. period.




I have to run... my very adorable-demanding-lack-of-sleeping babies need me! I hope to catch up soon... i seriously miss my blogging world!

4 Comments:

Blogger Thalia said...

Such gorgeous babies you have, winifred. And you take marvellous photos, I've forgotten, are you a professional photographer?

Thanks for checking in, we miss you.

February 28, 2007 4:41 PM  
Blogger Hopeful Mother said...

They are beautiful!!

It's funny... just the other day I went back on your blog and read the archives when you found out you were having twins... because we just found out we're having twins after a finally successful IVF/ICSI #3. I'm 7w today and go back next week for another ultrasound.

Your story has brought me so much hope!!

February 28, 2007 7:11 PM  
Blogger Chastity said...

I can't believe how similar they look! They are gorgeous!! I feel the same way about going through IVF again...I shouldn't whine b/c I do have a perfect little 11 month old girl...but it still makes me cringe to think of starting the process all over again.

February 28, 2007 7:36 PM  
Blogger x said...

I'm so glad to see a new post from you. Those babies are so gorgeous, not to mention your photography. I'm going to be in the Ottawa area in the summer (I'm guessing that is where you live?), let me know if you have a studio, I'd love to have you do some pictures for us.

March 12, 2007 8:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home