Tuesday, November 07, 2006

They're HERE :)

They're here - and they're PERFECT!

After 48 hours of failed induction and my [asymptomatic] pre-e/HELLP getting worse and worse - I ended up with a C-section on friday Oct. 27th.

The babies are precious... and got their "ok to go home" on Sunday... but I had to stay till Wednesday because of pre-e stuff not getting back to normal quick enough... It was a LONG week in the hospital - and we're VERY happy to be home!!

I had many nurses ask me if my husband always treated me like he did - because they were in awe... Yes: I'm a lucky woman!! He's been amazing with the babies... and he's home for TWO MONTHS now!

Ok... on with info you might care about!

Elizabeth Angela Judy-Ann was 5 lbs 7 ozs and Alexandre Troy Andrzej was 5 lbs 12 ozs...
(pronouned Alexander in english - or the french way - which ever - were not picky and very bilingual!!)

Elizabeth (or Ellie)
Elizabeth

Alexandre (or Alexander or Alex)
Alexandre

And both...
les2

THANK YOU for all the well wishes :)

10 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh Oh Oh! I am sooooo happy! Congratulations! Wow! Very sweet babies. Finally you got them (and we got to see them).

Like a maniac I visted your blog the last 10 days to see if there was any news. I am so glad to read that the news is all good!

Hugs,

Nina

November 07, 2006 5:20 PM  
Blogger Hopeful Mother said...

I am so thrilled for you and your hubbie. The babies are gorgeous, and I hope you are feeling well!

November 07, 2006 5:35 PM  
Blogger Chastity said...

YAY! They are so beautiful. I kept checking back hoping for an update. My daughter weighed just about what they weigh when she was born. I love the names (Elizabeth is my daughter's middle name). Perfect...a boy and a girl. Now you just need to have another set of boy/girl twins so that the girls get to experience having a sister and the boys get to have a brother.

Keep us updated on how they're doing! I can't wait for more :).

November 07, 2006 5:39 PM  
Blogger Pam said...

Yeah!!! They're absolutely beautiful. Congratulations!

November 07, 2006 9:38 PM  
Blogger x said...

Oh they are beautiful. I've been so worried when we hadn't heard from you for a while but it sounds like your delivery was pretty rough for a few days. I'm so glad that your hubbie's home for 2 months to help. Congrats!!!!

November 08, 2006 9:31 PM  
Blogger Lut C. said...

Congratulations! They're adorable.

The delivery sounds like a bumpy ride, but they've arrived safe and sound, so it's a job well done.

November 09, 2006 3:02 AM  
Blogger Gil said...

Oh my! Those little faces! The hair! The tiny fingers! *weeps for joy* They are just absolutely gorgeous! You must be so thrilled; I know that I am ecstatic for you and you cannot know how happy I am that you overcame it all. Congratulations to you and your husband! And yes, please do keep us posted. Updates are ALWAYS welcome!

November 09, 2006 7:23 AM  
Blogger MoMo said...

They are absolutely gorgeous. Congratulations.

November 09, 2006 5:59 PM  
Blogger Mony said...

They're perfect. You said it sweetheart.
I am gobsmacked by the sheer beauty.

A boy & A girl.
Was there ever a happier day?
Congratulations & lots more photo's please!

November 10, 2006 3:37 AM  
Blogger Liz said...

Oh they are so precious! I am so happy things went well. It must be great to have your DH home for 2 months to help. Keep us posted and continue to update with pics.

Celebrate your wonderful blessing...you deserve it!

November 10, 2006 12:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home