Tuesday, October 24, 2006

37 weeks.

and yes, i'm still pregnant. VERY pregnant. Last night was absolute hell.

I have a dr. apt. tomorrow. She may tell me as of when i'll be on the induction list - OR she might say to wait till our next apt, the following wed. to but added to the list.

I keep thinking it's GOTTA be soon - i'm in so much pain - but then again - pregnancy wise things are going "well" - so i bet you I could be pregnant for quite a few more weeks.

Oh - and my thing about my SIL being in Europe right now and how she was so sure she woudln't miss the birth - i guess she was right. She'll be home in 2 days - and I doubt i'll be having the babies between now and then... My dh said he wished he could have proved her wrong!! Oh well... IF i happen to hear "I knew i'd be back" (or "she'd be back" because my MIL has been driving me nuts with this topic) I'll LOSE IT. (can you say HORMONAL??)

37 weeks pregnant and INCREDIBLY nauseated today... and sleeping on the sofa tonight again... man - i miss being comfortable in my bed... hopefully that's right around the corner!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home