Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Would you print your Blog?

I've been wanting to print mine out to keep.... and i just realized you can actually get them printed! (www.blurb.com)

Would you do it? I'm a little worried because there's stuff in there i wouldn't want ANYBODY to read... but then again -- if i had a physical diary I wouldn't expect anybody to read that either... um...

I'm sure i'll print it -- although the level of edit might be more than my true emotions ... we'll see!

And thanks to those that commented on my last post...

and -- Yes, I'm a professional photographer.


On this topic -- i think I could write a WHOLE book on my MIL and the stuff she's said/done since the babies are here that leave us scratching our heads... but I wont.

E is calling me so I gotta run!

2 Comments:

Blogger Lut C. said...

Will the comments be included? Without those, it wouldn't be the same.

March 10, 2007 5:30 PM  
Blogger x said...

I'm glad I'm not the only one that feels like she could have a whole blog about her MIL. They are horribly annoying creatures!
Thanks for the link, I'd like to print my blog and wondered how I'd do it.

March 12, 2007 8:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home