Thursday, May 17, 2007

photographs!

I haven't updated in a while...

I've been sick for 2 weeks -- better now, but horribly tired still from it.

The naming ceremony was last week-end -- it was BEAUTIFUL. Even my mother who wasn't too sure of the whole thing thought it was perfect and beautiful :)

My MIL is driving me nuts. SERIOUSLY nuts. Like brought me to tears a few times in the last few weeks.

The babies are doing well, although they're still CRAZY tiny (not even 10 pounds yet at more than 6 months) we've started solids and we went from nothing to 3 meals a day... not a gradual approach at all -- but it's working -- cause they're now gaining weight. I keep wanting to think "what was i doing wrong :( " but i can't go back in time so i try to keep myself from going there.



here are a few recent photographs from this morning...








hope all is well in blog land!

7 Comments:

Blogger Thalia said...

really gorgeous pics, winifred. Do you think you could start travelling the world to picture all the infants of this community?

Glad to hear they are gaining weight now. It doesn't look as if they've suffered too badly from the last 6 months, try not to beat yourself up.

May 17, 2007 4:47 PM  
Blogger Lut C. said...

Lovely pictures! The babies look like they're doing well.

They're gaining weight, that's good.
You're obviously doing something right.

May 17, 2007 5:36 PM  
Blogger Pam said...

Great pics! They are absolutely adorable. And look mischievious. :)

May 17, 2007 9:54 PM  
Blogger Chastity said...

They are little...but they are OH SO CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!! They'll catch up with the weight thing eventually, no worries.

May 23, 2007 6:21 PM  
Blogger Shop Girl said...

What beautiful photos! I've always been interested in photography, and your great pics just stoke that interest even more. Perhaps I'll start playing around with it more in preparation for my upcoming baby girl...

June 07, 2007 12:02 PM  
Blogger x said...

Your gorgeous babes give me a major case of twin envy. They look great. My girl is "petite" and I get stressed about weight too. I think as long as they are doing good, that's the most important thing.

June 20, 2007 10:57 AM  
Blogger beagle said...

They are both just beautiful!!
You have a real talent as a photographer as well!

June 20, 2007 2:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home