Thursday, November 06, 2008

CD2 - first u/s scan

I was 20 minutes late for my scan this morning -- took me an hr and a half to get the the clinic and it REALLY shouln't have. There was construction delays (really long ones?!) and crazy fog.

Scan went "well" -- although really - all they were looking at was the measurement of my lining, so really -- how bad could that go? haha.

On my way out I smiled at the parking attendant cause it's like he hadn't noticed my car -- and he said "Good morning young lady, I love your smile..." :) Geez -- know how to make a frazled day ALL BETTER? :)

And then on the on the way home I went from THICK fog to instant clearing with a beautiful sunrise -- it was like I was driving in heaven.

It's absolutely unseasonably warm today (20oC for November - that's CRAZY :) but i'll take it!)

When I met my dh at his work to get the kiddos and head home (we had just driven in for the switch and then was going to work) I went to a kids clothing store quickly to see if they had nice coats for the kiddos -- and I bumped into my dre. I never see her out and about -- she was excited for the beginning of our cycle :)

Just waiting to hear from the clinic.... so they can tell me what dose of Estrace to start taking - and so they can fax over the prescription to the pharmacy -- and of course to find out when my next scan is. That one will be 3+ hrs away. (6hrs round trip! let the fun times begin!!)

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i just found your blog and thought it was interesting. im so happy you habe your two babies...u offer hope to all of us.

November 07, 2008 1:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i would like to email you...would you provide an email address? thank you!

November 07, 2008 1:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

by the way, these three comments are by the same person. u can just call me TAPSHOE:)..thanks! let me know an email address..ide love to send u an email with some ?S

November 07, 2008 1:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home