Wednesday, November 05, 2008

Cycling Again.

I realize my last post is almost a yr and a half old.

But..... we're cycling again this month and I've realized I really need this blog!!

Today is CD1. I should have an ultrasound tomorrow (if the clinic ever calls me back!) and then one probably on Nov. 17th.

I'm terrified this wont work. I'm terrified i've put too much into THIS cycle, our only chance (right now) at a frozen cycle. We have THREE embryos on ice.

I'm excited and hopeful of the possibility. But mostly terrified.

For the first time we may have to deal with embryos not surviving -- and it's hard. IVF was CRAZY hard, but we didn't deal with that. (we delt with lots of other stuff, it was NOT easier - i just mean different)

Nobody knows yet (other than my sister who currently lives half a world away) but we're going to have to share in the coming days in order to have childcare for the 2 monkeys.

I'm also worried about the 2ww with 2 monkeys. Last time I put myself on a self-inflicted-semi-bedrest -- but I can't do that being a stay at home mom!! I think I might try to work out a schedule that my in laws take them a few days each week, maybe see if my mom can take 2 days - one for each week and my dh too -- so that if i'm alone it's not 100% of the time. Maybe it's silly -- but IF brings out that side of me.

here's to a FANTASTIC perfect cycle and CRAZY happy news between now and christmas :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home