Tuesday, June 09, 2009

shit shit shit

10dp3dt: negative hpt.

i tested tonight because my dh goes back to work tomorrow and we didn't want to test as he was out the door... but i should have waited till thursday.

but for what? today is technically 13dpo --- which would mean that I "should" be able to get an accurate reading -- although perhaps not?

glimmers of hope -- but just glimmers this evening.

although writting this I realized that I tested THINKING today was 11dp3dt - but it's in fact only 10dp3dt. Not that it probably matters that much.

if anybody's reading -- i hope you can send me lots of ++ vibes. I NEED HELP!!

4 Comments:

Blogger Ninja Family said...

I am reading and have been checking back for updates (all the time!). I am so sorry for the negative hpt today and hope that testing in another day and/or testing first thing in the morning shows you some much better news. I'm thinking about you.

June 09, 2009 9:46 PM  
Blogger Thalia said...

Winifred, I know how I'd be feeling in your position, and it's not good. Hang in there, I'm sorry this time is turning out to be so hard.

June 10, 2009 12:50 AM  
Blogger Grade A said...

Hoping you get a different result in a few days. Hang in there.

June 10, 2009 9:40 PM  
Blogger Lut C. said...

Sorry to hear you have to face a negative test.
It's hard, but you've been through harder, no? Hang in there.

June 11, 2009 2:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home