Thursday, January 05, 2006

Stupid Surfing.

Today I decided I was going to be more positive. I've been SO scared of everything and frankly, it's made me feel quite negative about this whole thing :( and that wasn't my "norm"... Today I decided I was going to BELIEVE that I will be pregnant by groundhogs day. I believe. I have hope. My spirits are high...

And then I surfed. I let myself... dream of the nursery again. WHY? Now, hours later, i'm feeling incredibly sad again. I KNEW there was a reason I told myself I couldn't do that until AFTER we were pregnant. Maybe even after the first trimester... But no... why would I possibly listen to my rational self? She doesn't know what she's talking about. ARH.

Why does it hurt so bad?

2 Comments:

Blogger Lut C. said...

When is Groundhog day? I thought that was just a movie.

I don't know what to say on the nursery surfing. I don't have the urge to look at baby stuff. In the very beginning, I used to think about how we would rearrange our tiny appartment.
Then we moved, and I decided not to choose a room as a nursury immediately, even though it was still early days. Boy, am I glad I didn't.

January 07, 2006 5:29 AM  
Blogger Winnifred said...

Thanks :)
Groundhogs day is Feb 2nd... i keep hoping for good news then - cause that's approx. when we'll know results :)

We have a nursery in the house right now - although right now it's a sitting room/den/library... but we know that it'll be the nursery. I used to look at baby stuff when we first started trying, and maternity stuff too... and i forced myself to stop... but it seems like my self control isn't that great these days...

thanks for the comments :)

January 10, 2006 9:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home