Thursday, May 11, 2006

13w2d

Ok - this week - the thirteenth - has been the longest. I've been dreaming of getting to the 14th - safely into the second trimester and it's just taking forever it seems.

I'm still very sleepy. Last night I feel asleep at 8pm. Woke up at 11:30pm when my dh came to bed (cause i was lying completely across the bed!!) and couldn't fall back asleep?! It really annoyed me - as did the heat in the room - and then i woke up in a bad mood this morning, again. arh.

News is getting around at work. I'm told congratulations often throughout the day... followed by "wow....... two!" and then they always ask how i'm doing... "Great, thanks!" and like many warned... they ALL want to hear how AWEFUL you're doing. Well - all they're getting is "great, thanks".

Friday I have a play to go to (local production) and I have a photo session on Sat. morning. BAD planning with the amount of sleep i require. AND THEN - a birthday diner at my uncles - i'll be asleep before it starts! And then it's mother's day... which i have NOTHING for. Ideas, yes - but have i done anything about it? Um... no. So will my mother and/or MIL get anything for mothers day? unlikely. ARH.

I went to buy film today - and realized how much I'm going to miss my photography while i'm on mat leave (which for that has already started since i couldn't keep up with everything) it's going to be a year and a half before i have clients again... I might go crazy! I need to work on my newsletter and wording to update my website... it's so weird to tell "the world" that I'll be on mat leave... like it can't actually be happening TO ME. I've prayed for this for so long... can it actually be happening?

And then worse - what if i send it out to the world...... and then something happens. I have to stop thinking about that part.

13w2d and ANXIOUSLY waiting for 14w. Only 5 more days.

1 Comments:

Blogger Hopeful Mother said...

Congratulations on making it to week 13! I hope you are able to get some rest and are feeling generally good.

May 11, 2006 5:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home