Thursday, April 20, 2006

Only 2 more weeks...

until we get to see the monkeys again!

My next u/s is scheduled for the 4th. Then I'll see a dr. afterwards who will decide if they need to see me in high risk - or if I can just be seen my a regular OB. I thought it was automatic high risk - but i'm glad to hear it's not!

I'll be 12w2d then - i think it may even be safe to share that it's twins after that appointment - we'll see. Although since my family's pissed me off so bad I think I might leave them in suspence for a LOOOOOOOOONG time... cause that would annoy them! ha!HA! (i can be such a bitch!)

It's been BEAUTIFUL spring weather here - and it's helped my mood a lot :) sitting in the morning sun can do amazing things to a girl!

On a really really really sad note, my closest friend lost her grandmother last night, she died of natural causes in her sleep. The best way to go - but it still hurts... She was the only person my age (or as an adult at all!) I knew that still had ALL 4 grandparents.


and on a seperate but positive note as well - happy/positive thoughts are going Jenny who's going through IVF NOW - and going through the hardest part this week (imo!)


10w2d pregnant and i've felt ill all day because I had blood work this morning on an empty stomach at NINE (hello - why do they do this to pregnant women??) nothing's really helped today... counting the minutes till i can go home!

4 Comments:

Blogger MoMo said...

Hi! I am sorry I am a little late, but I want to say congratulations! Women like you give me so much hope that all this hard work, sacrifice and ups and downs are worth it! I am very excited for you guys!

April 20, 2006 5:44 PM  
Blogger Chastity said...

You are almost out of that icky first trimester...keep telling yourself that! You're going to feel a hundred times better in just a couple of weeks.

April 21, 2006 12:09 AM  
Blogger Treggles said...

Winifred,

Just found your blog and want to (a) say congratulations on your pregnancy and (b) send you good wishes for the future.

It sounds like your family just doesn't understand. I do hope that any relationships that have been soured will be restored. I know something about the need to keep secrets secret: my wife and I have been TTC without success (and are booked in for our first IVF treatment) but we've not told anyone that we even want a family. (Quite the opposite in fact; over the years we've led them to believe that we most certainly don't.)

Thank for blogging.

April 22, 2006 2:29 PM  
Blogger beagle said...

You sound much happier. Spring is a beautiful thing!

April 22, 2006 4:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home