Wednesday, April 26, 2006

You know you're pregnant when....

you start crying watching Oprah. I watch Oprah quite often - and NEVER cry. Yesterday - I couldn't help myself when I saw the story of Jason McElwain, an autistic teenager who was given a "chance" by his AMAZING coach.

Also because I literally burt into tears at Nina's news :(

Also because i'm in a bad mood 90% of the time it seems - which is a WHOLE lot more than my usual self! Goodness this hormonal imbalance is doing a number on me.

Also because I can NEVER decide what to eat... and my dh was doing a TERRIFIC job at keeping up with everything... and I'm not sure if it's just because the damn NHL playoffs started - but we're back in the "i can't decide what we should eat" dilemna every night which is NOT helping my 90% bad mood situation. I CAN NEVER decide - because everything SOUNDS HORRIBLE. He seemed to get that a while ago - but seems to no longer get it. :(

The house is also a total mess... and I can't do anything about it. I come home from work DEAD... and if that's not enough - my butt/leg hurts I can't stand for long.



The VERY good news is that I only have 6 more injections of progesterone! YAHOO!!! which also means that in 6 days i turn 27!

I'm 11w1d pregnant and exhausted beyond belief... I'm PRAYING that the energy boost everybody talks about in the second trimester will happen to me!!!

8 Comments:

Blogger Lut C. said...

I'm glad to hear you're doing well. Mayby the mood will improve when you get to quit the injections?

April 26, 2006 2:52 PM  
Blogger Chastity said...

You WILL get that energy boost. It seems impossible now, but I promise I've been there and it happens. I never thought about it, but I did start feeling better after I stopped my progesterone injections. I stayed on them through trimester 1 too.

April 26, 2006 3:11 PM  
Blogger beagle said...

Wow, you are almost in the second trimester . . . that is amazing. Hope it feels better too!

April 26, 2006 3:24 PM  
Blogger x said...

OMG, it's almost time to tell the world. Great news. I am sure missing the injections will help with the mood, if for no reason other than to not have to poke a needle in your bum.

April 26, 2006 5:19 PM  
Blogger Mary Ellen and Steve said...

It's great to hear that you are doing well. It must be so exciting to be moving into the second trimester. Good luck with everything!!

April 26, 2006 9:57 PM  
Blogger MoMo said...

I am so excited for you..are almost ready to share the news with everyone, that is wonderful. I am also very excited that your PIO shots are ending...now that is a reason to celebrate!

Take care and good luck!

April 27, 2006 3:20 PM  
Blogger Liz said...

Glad everything is going well. I think once you stop the progesterone your mood and energy will get much better.

April 27, 2006 8:28 PM  
Blogger Mony said...

I'm NOT pregnant & I blubbered at that amazing story!
It's very heartwarming!
Time is flying!

April 27, 2006 9:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home