Saturday, April 29, 2006

Monkeys are FINE!!

Had the u/s this morning - they look great :) the dr. said I have a little bit of blood OVER one of the babies - but not in the placenta - and that there is no speration. He expects a little more bleeding and said he'd be REALLY surprised at this point if anything bad happened to our monkeys. YAHOO.

I think today was the best day of my life. Even when they told us at 6w we were having twins - i was still terrified that something would go wrong. Now, at nearly 12 weeks having seen the babies - I REALLY believe and feel like we're having twins. A fantastic feeling.

THANK YOU to those who replied with kind words - much appreciated!! Chas - your personal experience really helped me yesterday and I told my dh all about it - and it helped him too. THANK YOU for taking the time to share - you really calmed me!!

I'm 11w4d today... and the babies measured where they should! Now i feel like screaming it from the rooftops... WE'RE HAVING TWINS!! WE'RE HAVING TWINS!! WE'RE HAVING TWINS!! WE'RE HAVING TWINS!! but we'll wait a few more weeks :)

4 Comments:

Blogger Chastity said...

You are so welcome. I would have loved for someone who'd been through it all to tell me that when I was going through it. I knew they'd be OK; you're getting so close to the end of this torturous first trimester.

April 29, 2006 7:17 PM  
Blogger Mary Ellen and Steve said...

I am so glad that they are fine!! What a relief! I hope that the rest of your pregnancy goes smoothly.

April 30, 2006 9:44 AM  
Blogger beagle said...

So glad all is well! Great actually! What a scare you had! Yikes!

Go ahead, shout it from the rooftops if you like!

April 30, 2006 3:31 PM  
Blogger MoMo said...

Oh..I am so glad to hear that everthing is fine! That is fantastic. What a relief!

May 01, 2006 9:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home