Friday, May 12, 2006

Blood.

Yes, more blood. NOTHING compared to last time - but still too much for my liking this morning. No accumulation - but everytime i pee the toilet goes red and so does the paper. I don't get it.

More Blood = MORE STRESS.

Took the day off - self-imposed bedrest. I hear of all these women being put on bedrest after bleeding episodes - i'm thinking i can't be TOO SAFE. ever.

Yesterday - I had that feeling something was going to happen again... and then it did: I started vomiting like a mad woman lost all my diner and then some 2+ hrs after eating. First time i was actually physically sick. NOT GOOD. And then I couldn't sleep... why? because while I was sick the ONLY thing i could drink was Coke - it made me feel SOOOO much better... but i drank too much of it - and it's loaded with caffeine. GREAT.

I haven't bled much today - and i think it's just about done. I'm still stressing though. I wish I had a dopler so I could hear my babies... The play i was supposed to go to tonight i'm now skipping - no way could i sit through it. I still have the session tomorrow - I'll BE FINE - unless i wake up with issues - i should be able to go in and out and shoot. Although it's a 4 week old baby - they tend to have a mind of their own... lets hope he's on my side tomorrow.

We have nothing for mother's day. I was planning on skipping out of work at lunchtime just to go pick up something... well, that's not happening obviously. I know they'll understand and it wont be an issue - but i feel horrible - cause it's SO unlike me.
Our yard is starting to look abandoned. Lets hope this week-end we can get out there and do something... nothing more depressing than pulling up to your beautiful home and thinking "goodness it looks like crap!".

Anybody following hockey? The sens are now 1-3 in the series - lets hope they can pull out and go all the way... wouldn't it be great? It's such stressful hockey - i can't even watch right now!!

4 Comments:

Blogger Hopeful Mother said...

Oh, Winnifred. I sure hope the bleeding stops so you can get your mind off of what it might be. I hope it is just "normal" bleeding - you have twins in there, after all!

Wishing and hoping for the best!

May 12, 2006 4:28 PM  
Blogger Mary Ellen and Steve said...

I am so sorry that you are bleeding again. I hope that it goes away soon so that you can have some peace of mind. You and your little ones are in my thoughts.

May 13, 2006 11:00 AM  
Blogger Chastity said...

My bleeding went on for weeks as well. Luckily, I was close to my clinic, so they would give me frequent scans to ease my mind. Finally, I just stopped looking in the toilet and at the tissue when I wiped.

May 14, 2006 11:59 AM  
Blogger Thalia said...

I can only imagine how awful this feels, I'm sorry that you are getting all this extra stress. It does sound as if everthing is ok with the babies, though, which is wonderful.

May 16, 2006 4:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home