Wednesday, August 02, 2006

25 weeks.

Well, technically 25w1d, i didn't get around to posting yesterday.

Yesterday my husband and I met with HR at work... found out everything I needed to know... got forms... everything... it's so real. Then I actually went to work for a little bit to wrap things up and to finish cleaning/clearing my office. it's completely empty now!! Taking my photographs down made it so real... so final.

I also found out that my projects who were supposed to be handed over to a great analyst were handed over to somebody who can't do the job. I was terribly insulted... I know it doesn't matter: i'm GONE. BUT not only did they insult ME in this process by quite obviously implying that my work wasn't "that" important and can be done by THIS woman (which it CANNOT) but they seriously offended the girl who WAS supposed to take over my projects... because she KNOWS she'll have to be picking up the pieces ALL THE TIME - but for this other girls projects. It's SO insulting. I know my words probably don't make much sense here - I think it's a "you have to be here to know" kind of thing... anyways - again... it doesn't super mater to ME - i'm done. But that other girl is my friend, so it really really sucks.

It's weird to have a period of EIGHT years of your life closed.

Other than that - yesterday was a busy day and hot - and i hardly felt the babies move. I FINALLY felt them around 5 pm after drinking lots of orange juice and lying on my left side. I'm stressed out - cause it's now 10:30 and i've hardly felt them again... I might have to make a trip to the hospital :( Yesterday I was all over the map emotion wise - I couldn't stop crying over nothing and everything... I ran errands in the afternoon... for the LAST time alone. I've realized how having my dh with me helps A LOT... like not having to stand in line at cash registers for example - he'll deal with it while i find a bench or go to the car - seems rediculous and lazy - but i have a hard time standing still...

Heat wise - i'm dying. I'm BOYOND annoyed with mother nature. GOODNESS. It's so horrible... i can't wait for it to break. Yesterday it went up to 48oC with humidity. That's CRAZY discusting :( I've read that that could possibly be contributing to the sluggist babies - but STILL i'm stressed.

I have projects to do... things to accomplish... and really - right now - all i can do is pray i don't faint from the heat. My dh has a hockey game after work at 6:30 - so he wont be home until at least 8:30... so that's like 13 hours alone for me today... I made him take my car today too - cause it's got AC - so i'm stuck at home - but frankly there's no where i'd go. IF i feel like it i might call my MIL to see if she'd like to go to the beach later... we'll see.

I pitty people who took their holidays this week... I'd rather have taken them in the fall and been snowed in - that's how crappy this humity/heat is.

25 weeks pregnant and still praying for snow daily...

2 Comments:

Blogger Fertility Faux Pas said...

My baby didn't get that active until just recently ( I just hit 29 weeks). At 25 weeks I could still go the entire day without feeling her at all. It's scary, I know, but hang in there. And don't be afraid to follow your instinct either. If you feel like something is wrong, then go get checked out!

It's hot as hell down here too. Join me for a bowl of ice cream?

August 03, 2006 10:54 AM  
Blogger Lut C. said...

Regarding work: I can imagine only to vividly being deeply insulted in a situation like that.
But you're right, you're gone!

I'm glad the PG is going well.

August 03, 2006 2:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home