Wednesday, July 26, 2006

LAST DAY at work.

Today is my LAST day at work. THE LAST ONE EVER. I've worked so hard for this - and for so long that it had started to feel like it would never happen.

My dr. said I was showing a few signs that typically show up a little later in pregnancy and that we better be safe than sorry! Her exact words were "you've worked way way too hard for this and I don't want to watch it go up in smokes!" ah!HA! :) she was funny!

The babies are doing great... measuring right where they should... :)

And... here's my HUGE belly I mentioned in yesterday's post!

6 Comments:

Blogger Hopeful Mother said...

Congratulations on this momentus day!

July 26, 2006 2:17 PM  
Blogger Pam said...

Congratulations! Just take it easy for the next 16ish weeks.

July 26, 2006 2:21 PM  
Blogger Liz said...

You look great! Take it easy and try to enjoy this leisure time.

July 27, 2006 2:19 PM  
Blogger Fertility Faux Pas said...

What a beautiful belly shot! Enjoy yourself at home...Now you have time to catch up on all those sewing projects!

July 27, 2006 3:51 PM  
Blogger x said...

Yea for being done work! I like a doctor that is cautious, no point in taking chance. I love your belly, I so hope that is me in 6 months. All the best.

July 28, 2006 2:59 PM  
Blogger Chastity said...

Wow, you look fantastic! To be 24 weeks with twins, you look amazing.

July 28, 2006 5:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home