Friday, August 26, 2005

a little more normal today...

I'm starting to feel a little more normal, I think. I feel like I can possibly read on infertility without losing my mind. that's progress.

Although i'm not sure yet.

I'm gearing up for a BUSY work week-end - but should manage to wrap things up nicely to be able to enjoy a few weeks off... hopefully.
I still need to schedule a few Annie sessions - the ones that are therapy for my soul... I better get on that before it's too late, and i'm swamped again.

I've told one of my cousins about our fertility issues. She knows (more than most!) how news spreads like wildfire in our family... so she'll keep it to herself. I'm sure of it. I just may schedule some time to come over and visit with her 4 month old... she's such a good baby... it's funny how that can be partially abuse, partially therapy to me....

I promise to force myself to slow down in Sept. I have to. I WILL burn out otherwise. And hearing "i told you so..." from myself doesn't sound like something i want to hear.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home