Sunday, January 15, 2006

Dream.

My closest friend gave me "dream" for christmas. She said for our bedroom, to always remember to dream - and eventually for the nursery to teach my children to dream. My husband put it in our bedroom and not at all where I would have put it. I would have placed it on a dresser we have. I think it would have looked good - but not nearly this great. He said when she gave it to us he knew right away that's where he'd put it. Really cool thing too - the nursery will be in the other end of the upstairs - and it has the same window... so whenever we finally DO have a nursery, "DREAM" switch ends of the house :)







2 Comments:

Blogger x said...

That's a beautiful gift from your friend. I hope you get to move it to the other end of the house sooner than later.
I am 30, also doing IVF due to MF.
I am sorry you have to do IVF instead of IVM - I had just read about that in concieve magazine last month. The bright side is your chances - 60% is really high. I'll be checking back and hoping for you.

January 16, 2006 11:20 AM  
Blogger Winnifred said...

Thank you Jenny...

Yes, she's the bestest friend ever :) it is a great gift!! and I too hope it moves sooner rather than later...!

IVM sounds great - but it's only really feasible with women who have PCO/PCOS - and from repeat ultrasounds, i guess my PCO isn't "severe" enough... who knows!

Thanks for the message :)

January 17, 2006 9:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home