Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Sunshine...

FINALLY, the sun is back where it belongs... in a blue sky! I'm in a better mood and i'm sure it's directly linked to the sun!

Last night we went to the beach... well, we drove there with our dog to see if maybe I could go swimming (not last night, it was much too cold! but someday!) while my dh took the dog for a walk! (cause dogs aren't allowed on that beach - otherwise, we'd be all set!) But... it's not really gonna work i don't think... we're probably just going to drop him off at his parents instead... I NEED to start swimming because this lack of excersize is FREAKING ME OUT. I'm terrified of what all this added weight will do to my out of shape body :( Anyways - we did end up going for a walk while we were there - which was nice!

On our way back... the windows were down and at one point my dh said "OMG!" I swear - like he had just spotted a lion or big foot or something... completely freaked out! I was like "WHAT???" he says "there's a HUGE bug in the car"... i look around thinking he's lost his mind... and find... drum roll please... ONE MOSQUITO. Yes, ONE. SMALL MOSQUITO. I laughed SO SO SO hard... harder than I can remember laughing in a LONG time... I was in tears... I had stomach cramps I was laughing so hard... you know - the BEST kind of laughing? You know... the kind that completely disappears from your life when struggling through IF. THAT kind. that's the kind that I was laughing yesterday. And just like that I realized that I was somewhat "back". We've been laughing more and more... which is good - cause frankly that's one of the things i love most about my dh - how we can always laugh together... well, IF kind of muffles that laughter. It was absent... and now, it's on it's way back. A sign that life after all might get back to some sense of normalcy. Thankfully.

We've also decided on who we'll ask to be godparents to our babies... and for some reason it's always on my mind... maybe because friday is the 7th year anniversary of my godmother's accidental death (car crash)... not sure... but anyways - we're going to be asking them as soon as we see them next, and that feels great.

Today is my SIL's university graduation... Last night I was SO stuck on what to wear... I tried on 2 outfits that could work - but one of them was a pre-pregnancy shirt and it fit well (it kind of looks like it could be a maternity top anyways, just short) anwyays - it was quite short - so i wasn't sure if it would work - it's not like i was showing skin - it just looked weird. I decided to have my dh take photos of me in both outfits so i could send them to my sister to help me decide... well, i didn't get a hold of my sister and in the end it was ok, cause i woke up this morning being able to make a decision for myself! had the event been last night- I swear i would have had to stay home I so couldn't decide!!

Here's the photo of the outfit that won - the other photo is horrible (not that this one is great by any stretch of the imagination! ha!HA!) but i'm slouching and not only do i look fat (which i am!) but i look short as well - which i'm not - so nobody but my sister gets to see that one!



18w1d pregnant and loving laughing again!

2 Comments:

Blogger Chastity said...

I'm so happy the laughter has returned to your house!!! That makes such a difference.

LOVE THE OUTFIT!!

June 14, 2006 10:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

1st IVF for me this month.

You give me hope. Thank you for blogging your journey.

June 15, 2006 2:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home