Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Beta -- 14dp2dt

After frantic calls from my cell phone while sitting in the parking lot of the blood lab to my clinic for a proper req form (because they hand out their hospital reqs and they're not supposed to be used outside their hospital. frustrating!!) anyways -- finally manage to get something somewhat acceptable to be faxed... an hour later, get my blood drawn. NEVER a dull moment in the life of the infertile.

Anyways -- beta: 174.


From too much googling I think it's on the low side for 16dpo -- but until told otherwise, i'll believe it's ok. I'll also believe that maybe it's just ONE embryo! I'm guessing that if all three had taken, it would be higher. But I know that science isn't an exact one. 2 weeks today we'll find out how many are in there!

Oh, and I haven't even heard this from my clinic yet. The lady at the blood lab was nice enough to tell me :) Wonder how long it will take for them to tell me... last time it was a full week after many frantic calls on my part... (but then i knew it was negative)

While I'm not fully registering that I'm PREGNANT -- I haven't felt THIS light in a long time. Years even. I'm tired, but can still accomplish things. I can plan projects and know I'll see them through -- the IF depression like state has been lifted -- it's unbelievable. Everytime I think that I remind myself that we're not yet out of the woods... and start praying everything will go well. That in months from now, I will be able to hopefully put the IF depressive state out of my life FOREVER. It will forever have changed me -- and I'm guessing I'll still 'suffer' from bits of it -- but not the overwhelming feelings of it.

it's nice to be able to breathe.

1 Comments:

Blogger Lut C. said...

Good to hear you're feeling energetic especially as the continued waiting remains challenging at times.

May 13, 2010 3:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home