Friday, June 04, 2010

eight weeks.

it's weird, it's like a long time has gone by since we found out -- and yet it feels like it was yesterday adn I'd give ANYTHING to be in my 14th + week already.

Yesterday I had my first prenatal apt. with my family dr. that can follow me until 36 weeks -- and she's just a few minutes away! Such an advantage to my last pregnancy that was followed by a high risk clinic at least 45 min. away.

It's amazing to be normal. A little unerving, but I think i'll manage. I think.

My next scan is between weeks 18-20. That by itself feels AMAZING. Our twin pregnancy we scanned A LOT (out of 'necessity' so I was ok with it -- but would have prefered less ultrasounds on my babes!) and this time, it's almost normal. I've had one at 6 weeks and should only have one more if all goes well :)

My next apt. is at 14 weeks. that's SIX weeks without seeing a medical professional. WOW. Haven't not seen a dr. in that much timespan since March.

By the end of this pregnancy, I might just actually feel like a normal pregnant woman. fingers crossed!!

Symptoms wise I'm CRAZY tired and very nauseated... but appreciate some signs. if I had none, i'd be freaking out, i'm sure.

1 Comments:

Blogger Bea said...

I'm sure you'll get used to feeling normal eventually. Definitely takes a bit of wrapping your head around, though.

Bea

June 06, 2010 6:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home